“Having a child is like getting a tattoo… on your face. You better be committed.”

Monday, October 22, 2012

Welcome to my life...

My best friend suggested that I start a blog about my baby/child product usage reviews to share with the world. Oddly enough, I had just been considering doing so myself as of yesterday but she gave me the good ol' tap on the ass to get motivated. So here I am, still currently with child but due November 13th. Now, we all know that regardless of a due date, the fetus comes when the fetus is damn well ready. It doesn't matter how badly it's host of a mother would love to expel them into this world so we can kiss them, get our body back and have that forbidden glass of wine. (These just being a few among the multitude of reasons one can't wait to give birth by 37 weeks.) But all in all I can't complain. I'm in my 9th month with what the doctor referred to as a "picture perfect pregnancy" and I only look how most women look by about 6 months. Thank Jesus for that. So until this child decides to make her grand entrance I will share some photos and whatever action may take place up until then.

 
Here is my daughter Avery Rose in all her smooshed face glory.
And here I am at 35 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment